If you’re looking for a way to decide which restaurant or hotel you should choose during your visit to High Point, look no further than Count On Me NC.
Born out of a collaboration between the North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association, the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services, Visit NC, and North Carolina State University, Count On Me NC makes it easier for all of our local restaurants and hotels to be on the same page when it comes to safety. With all the uncertainty that 2020 has brought to our lives, we’re certain of one thing: we all must work together to create a safe, healthy spaces for our citizens – which is exactly the purpose of Count On Me NC.
The program offers best practices and free training modules for all businesses to learn how to successfully and safely operate in our current COVID-19-world. From kitchen staff to wait staff, to clerks, to managers, Count On Me NC gives businesses a way to maintain consistency with their staff about what guest safety looks like.
We shared in our recent Market prep webinar how Count On Me NC has been helping local High Point businesses. One of our restaurateurs, David Nicoletta, owner and operator of Gianno’s, explained how the Count On Me NC training has helped his staff.
“Everybody has their own personal beliefs, but we all want to do the right thing,” David says. “With Count On Me NC, we all had to take the same training; we’re all speaking the same language; we’re all moving in the same direction.”
For citizens and visitors, Count On Me NC has made it easier than ever to quickly find which restaurants, hotels, and businesses have completed these training modules and taken the Count On Me NC pledge. So whether you’re planning your visit to High Point for the High Point Market, or simply looking for a place to go out to grab a bite tonight, Count On Me NC provides an easy tool to discover businesses that have taken the pledge.
By using the “Participating Businesses” button you can search by business type, name, and location to see who is Count On Me NC-certified. To make it even easier, we’ve compiled a list of High Point-based restaurants and hotels that have taken the pledge. (But we recommend you go ahead and bookmark the Count On Me NC page to keep checking back as more businesses take the pledge and are added!)
For Lunch and Dinner
- Plaza Cafe Corp – 336 S. Main St.
- The Dog House – 664 N. Main St.
- Sumela Turkish & Mediterranean Restaurant – 805 N. Main St.
- Cristina Gray’s Restaurant and Bar – 1108 N. Main St.
- Alexandria’s Bistro and Catering – 215 E. Lexington Ave.
- Kepley’s Barbecue – 1304 N Main St.
- Lone Star Burger – 130 W. Lexington Ave.
- Blue Rock Pizza and Tap – 1529 N. Main St.
- Blue Restaurant Group- 126 E. State Ave.
- Magnolia Blue – 1807 N. Main St.
- 98 Asian Bistro – 1800 N. Main St. Suite 106
- Pizza Vino Il – 274 Eastchester Dr.
- Austin’s Restaurant – 914 Mall Loop Rd.
- The PepperMill Café – 2600 S. Main St.
- Rome Pizza – 2100 N. Main St.
- Ishikawa – 2620 S. Main St.
- Claddagh Restaurant & Pub – 130 E. Parris Ave.
- Tokyo Express – 123 Westchester Dr.
- Barbecue Specialist – 736 W. Fairfield Rd.
- Crazy Mexico Mexican Restaurant – 2108 N. Centennial St.
- La Hacienda – 1116 Eastchester Dr.
- Giannos – 1124 Eastchester Dr.
- Pizza Inn – 110 W. Fairfield Rd.
- Nick’s Sub Shop & Grill – 102 West Fairfield Rd. Suite 101
- Shinko Grill – 1231 Eastchester Dr.
- Furniture City Grille & Catering – 105 West Peachtree Drive
- Rice Paper Vietnamese Cuisine – 906 Greensboro Rd.
- China Capital Restaurant – 2900 N. Main St. Suite 101
- Pantry Fried Chicken – 2921 E. Martin Luther King Jr. Dr. Suite 101
- Kickback Jack’s – 2410 Penny Rd.
- Sammy G’s Tavern – 3800 Tinsley Dr.
- La Fiesta Restaurante Mexicano – 3805 Tinsley Drive
- Odeh’s Mediterranean Kitchen – 3805 Tinsley Dr. Suite 111
- Rixster Grill – 3815 Tinsley Dr .Suite 159
- Lubrano’s Italian Restaurant – 2531 Eastchester Dr.
- Tuckers Grill – 4110 N. Main St.
- Sofrito Latin Innovation Kitchen – 1589 Skeet Club Rd. Suite 131
- Panera Bread – 2400 Penny Rd
- Capra’s Italian Deli – 2640 Willard Dairy Rd. Suite 120
- Uncle Cheesecake – 3800 Tinsley Dr. Suite 111
For coffee & juice
- Atrium Inn
- JH Adams Inn
- Courtyard High Point
- Seven Oaks Bed and Breakfast
- Holtzman Market Rentals
- Wingate by Wyndham, High Point
- Super 8 By Wyndham, High Point
Keep discovering our High Points,
The HP Discovered Team
Photo Credit | Maria West Photography and Hannah Norris Photography